Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lee Barros!

I know that a lot of you are excited about the news of Lee and me being engaged! I figured it was time for you to meet her, at least thru pictures!

This is a picture of Lee preparing for one of the many activities that she helps to organize. She really enjoys planning activites and decorating for them!


















This is a picture of Lee and I at the Zoo. We had a day at the Zoo with the PROCRESCER children that we work with on Saturdays!

Lee made the design for these shirts, and had them made up for us and each of the children! Lee is also blessed with the gift of art! She loves to paint, and make designs!

This is a picture of Lee with the kids at the camp that we also work with. As you can see, they really love having her around!










And here is a nice photo of the happy couple! We had this picture taken on one of our trips to Lee's hometown of Garanhuns!

As I said before, you can meet Lee through her pictures now, but one day you will meet her, and her sweet personality, in person!










4 comments:

Terry Reeves said...

Danny, you are one lucky guy! Keep up the good work. Love the new blogspot.

Terry

kenseylynne said...

She is so beautiful! I love and miss you both very much, and hope to visit as soon as I can!

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

Good to see pics and thanks for the newsletter; nice to stay caught up on the happenings in Brasil!!!

Libby Barker said...

i love keeping up with you here!
Praying for you today and that sweet woman of yours.
sending you my love.